I prefer to write. For examples Click Here
"... life will have little meaning for me except as I
am able to contribute toward some ideal of social
betterment, if not in deed, then in word." *
* Randolph Bourne, "The Handicapped - by One of Them", The Atlantic Monthly, Sept. 1911
To learn about the Revocable Living Trust, Click here
Having the FINRA Series 65 enables me to discuss investing and retirement planning.|
Three financial risks that are important for persons who are in retirement or near retirement:
- Page #1 Annuities Yields and Inflation Risk:
- Read the above before putting a major portion of your assets into a variable or fixed anuity, especially if you are not yet 65 years old.
- Page #2 Two "Elephants in the Room":
- Health Risk and the Sequence of Returns Risk.
For my background, Click here
The information provided on this website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute investment advice or any offer or sale of any investment product. © Copyright 2015: Stewart Ogilby